DONUTS EVERY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY IN THE CAFE.
We carry Oram's Donuts (yes, THE Oram's) every Friday and Saturday in the cafe. We have preordering for Saturday pickup, not for Friday. We do however have lots of donuts in the pastry case and extra half dozens pre-packaged, ready to go.
THE BEST WAY TO SNAG A BOX ON SATURDAY IS TO PRE-ORDER.
They must be pre-ordered by the half dozen or dozen. We do have extra half dozens and individuals donuts in the pastry case sold on a first come, first serve basis. Sorry, but no calling the shop to reserve them. Saturday pre-order starts Monday at 2pm. Ends Friday at 4pm.
If you have a question, please read the FAQ below before calling. It is most likely answered there!
1. Are they really that good? Yes, yes they are. Voted 2 years in a row as the Best Donuts in PA by Food and Wine Magazine. They are the real deal, people.
2. How do I order? Saturday pre-orders are taken online at www.reggiesontherun.com or in person at the cafe. We do not take orders via email or phone unless you are having technical difficulties. Do not call Oram's to order. If you are picking up at Reginald's, you have to order through us. We do not take pre-orders for Friday pickup.
3. When can I order? You can order in the store at any time. The online pre-order starts Monday at 2pm, and the cutoff is Friday at 4pm.
4. Can I specify which donuts I want? Right now, no. We have to stick to the pre-designed options that Oram's is baking.
5. What time can I pick them up? You can pick up any time between 8am - 2pm on Saturday.
6. Where do I pick them up? We have a designated donut pickup door that is staffed (on your immediate left when you walk in from the outside). If you are not ordering any drinks, you can go straight there to be in and out super quick. If you are ordering drinks, please get in line at the cafe, get your drinks, then grab your donuts on your way out.
7. Do you have any extras that I can pick up without pre-ordering? Yes, we order extra, but we sell out very fast. The only way to guarantee your donuts is to pre-order. Pre-order is also a great way to avoid Saturday morning panic and a long line. No calling the morning of to reserve half dozens or individual donuts. Sorry!